This well respected firm is seeking a Leasing Paralegal to join their Commercial Property team, located in the Sydney CBD. The role would suit Paralegals with 2 – 4 years commercial property leasing experience.
The firm’s Property Team serves an extensive list of clients including listed property trusts, private developers, charitable institutions, property syndicates, strata title managers, private investors, managed investment schemes and individuals.
- undertaking the full range of preparation, execution and registration of leasing documents;
- servicing a number of leasing clients;
- dealing with general day to day file management; and
- conducting online searches.
You will be required to possess:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- a willingness to assist other team members and other members of staff;
- good organisational skills and work to consistent routines;
- sound software skills including Microsoft Office; and
- an ability to produce consistently high quality work.
To be successful in this role you will need to take ownership of your work, meet deadlines and manage a busy and challenging work load.
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
Don’t delay – apply now! Send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org