- Experienced (min 5 years) Conveyancing Paralegal
- Very busy practice
- Highly regarded and growing firm
- Sydney CBD
- Very competitive salary
This long established and stable firm are enjoying continued growth in all practice areas.
They are now seeking to add to their impressive property team and are looking for a conveyancing paralegal with a minimum of five years experience.
Based in the Sydney CBD the firm’s people are approachable, friendly, down-to-earth and offer a great working environment. The property team provides advice in the following areas:
- Property purchases and sales
- Development advice
- Construction contracts
- Other related issues such as private certification.
- Strata title and owners’ corporation issues
As an integral member of the team you will be expected to be involved with:
- Client liaison
- Document and correspondence creation
- Managing workloads for senior members of the team
- Coordinating meetings
- Document reviewing
- Drafting contracts and property related documentation
- Settlement attendance
- Attending to post settlement and registration duties
The right candidate will have had at least five years working as a Conveyancing Paralegal, particularly with previous experience attending settlements. Strong communication skills, confidence in working with and developing client relationships, along with excellent questioning and listening skills combined with top technical abilities will position you as the right candidate for this role.
Don’t delay, apply now!
Send me your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org right away.